Saturday, September 29, 2012

Welcome to the 2012-2013 School Year!!!

What a wonderful week had by all!  Special thanks to all of the parents that have helped make the transition into second grade so successful by promptly sending in school supplies and signed forms. Wow!



A Special Note About Parent Communication
I believe teacher/parent communication to be a top priority in my classroom.  When we all work together, we are sure to foster success in our children!  Therefore, I use several forms of communication in my teaching practice.  Most importantly, your child will receive a weekly newsletter that can be found in his/her Bee Book.  The newsletter will keep you informed of all of the latest classroom activities, what we are studying, and the school's upcoming events.  I will also keep my web page updated with current information.  Check it often!  The school site is also a great resource!  My blog will also be a fun way for you to check-in on our classroom activities. Since I have received photo permissions from every child, I will be posting lots and lots of photos!  Through blogging, I will be able to provide even more information on the exciting things that are happening in our class.  Please also know that I check my email everyday and will try to respond before the end of the school day if at all possible.  You can also schedule a conference, when necessary, to learn more about your child's progress and/or discuss any problems or concerns. 


Thank you for sharing your child with me this year! We are sure to have a great time together!  I can't wait to get started! 

Mrs. Willett

No comments:

Post a Comment